Welcome to the asbestos claims site owned by Macks Solicitors. Our team of lawyers are experts in asbestos law. We have successfully won many cases for people who are living with the terrible consequences of exposure to asbestos.
Macks team of dedicated Industrial Disease Solicitors are here to help you through the asbestos claims process from date of diagnosis. Our helpful asbestos lawyers can provide the necessary advice, support and assistance to prevent the process from becoming stressful and a burden:
- Claiming for related benefits. One of our Solicitors will be happy to arrange an appointment either at your home, in hospital or at one of our local offices to take you through any asbestos related benefits that you may be entitled to. The application forms can form part of and be helpful evidence when bringing a compensation claim.
- Our Solicitors are happy to help represent families who have lost a relative due to Industrial Disease, at Inquest. Our Solicitors can help to provide essential information support and advice during this distressing process.
- Care and assistance – a Solicitor can provide advice on how to recuperate the costs of care and assistance provided to you or a loved one during illness. The provision of care and assistance including medical equipment, stairlift, mobility scooters and other resources during the time of illness can make a huge difference to a persons qualify of life.
- Local knowledge – our Solicitors have many years of experience in asbestos related claims and are aware of the types of industries and occupations where exposure to asbestos is likely to have taken place.
- Wealth of experience – Macks Solicitors deliver a personal caring service with expert knowledge and many years of experience in recovering large compensation awards for their clients.
- Recommended – Macks Solicitors are happy to find that their clients recommend others to use their quality caring service.
- Although a local firm we are a progressive modern Company. Our Solicitors will be able to keep you up to date with all aspects of the law, including the new and changing legislation in relation to asbestos claims.
This website contains all the information you need to know to about claiming asbestos compensation. You can find information about the common diseases caused by exposure to asbestos, including:
- Pleural Plaques
- Pleural Thickening
- Asbestos Related Cancer (including lung cancer)
Asbestos has long been recognised as a dangerous substance and an occupational hazard. The first compensation claim for a disease caused by exposure to asbestos fibres was made in 1929. The UK has a long history of people being awarded compensation for the life-threatening illnesses and long term health complaints caused by asbestos.
In the UK there are many different types of asbestos which can be found in a wide range of workplaces and buildings. Our guide: ‘what is asbestos?’ explains the common dangers and the industries that are most at risk.
For people who suspect they may be suffering as a result of working with, or close to asbestos, we have fact sheets about common illnesses caused by the lethal fibres. Our articles include key statistics about asbestos related disease which can give you an overview of the problem in the UK. We regularly update our news page to keep you informed about asbestos claim law.
As asbestos solicitors, this website is packed with useful facts about the process of making a compensation claim. Macks solicitors have been fighting industrial and corporate negligence for nearly two decades. Our team are fully qualified and experienced in working with UK asbestos law.
On our site you will also find examples of successful personal injury claims made by victims of asbestos and hear how their compensation claim money has improved life for them and their families.
A specialist asbestos solicitor will be assigned to your case. They will listen to the details of your unique situation to maximise the compensation you can claim.
Call Macks today on our free phoneline or complete our two-minute asbestos claim form. We offer all our clients a quality, caring service. A successful asbestos compensation claim could help provide for you and your loved ones.